Phil Faris Interviews Patty Cummings
How ASTRO-DURANCETM Bungee Training System is Changing Lives with the Gift of Movement
ASTRO-DURANCETM Bungee Fitness Systems owner Patty Cummings, was thrilled to be interviewed by Never Too Late for Fitness, hosted by none other than Phil Faris. The radio interview aired on March 3, 2018 and is embedded below.
During the interview Patty and Phil discuss;
- Her incredible journey of why she created ASTRO-DURANCETM , how she created it, and why it is becoming a worldwide phenomenon.
- Why ASTRO-DURANCETM is the perfect fitness training system for people with physical limitations, disabilities, injuries or are just new to fitness.
- How people can stretch all 687 muscles in the body safely and effectively.
- The secret ingredient to fitness success.
- How doing squats, lunges and pushups become fun, even for people who haven’t done them for years (or ever).
- Why ASTRO-DURANCETM training is sustainable for every level of fitness.
- Why 30 minutes is all you need to get a fantastic workout.
- Why the lymphatic system is the secret to a healthy body and how ASTRO-DURANCETM activates it.
- How ASTRO-DURANCETM training challenges even the fittest athletes.
- What partnering with David Lyons means to ASTRO-DURANCETM and to people with MS.